Join Andover Film Club
Membership is open to anyone aged 16 or over, and costs only £20 for the first year and £15 ongoing.
Benefits of membership include:
- Influencing the choice of films – members suggest films and vote on film selections
- Savings on entry to Club films, worth £16.50 in the year – entry is £5 for members, £6.50 for non-members
- Vouchers worth £19.50 – in addition to reduced entry prices, members have three “bring a friend for free” vouchers each year, worth £19.50
- Special incentives and bonuses for members who introduce new members to the Club
- Priority for entry to Club events
Andover Film Club is a not for profit organisation, formed to bring films to Andover that would not normally be seen here on the big screen. Such films include British independent films on limited distribution, art-house films, foreign language films and classic films from the past that deserve to be seen on the big screen. Its run by volunteers, no person involved with the Club may draw any income from Club funds.
Whilst films are open to the public, the Club is membership based, with fees paid for membership. Membership Subscriptions or other fund raising activities are specifically used for the general running of the Club.
Paying By Credit/Debit Card – Secure Online Service By PayPal
You can join online now, or renew your existing membership.
Paying By Cheque Or Cash
Renewing: Download the renewal form, complete it and enclose payment for £15 – either send it to the address below or hand it to a committee member at any film presentation.
Joining: Download the application form, complete it and send it along with a cheque for £20 (made payable to Andover Film Club) to this address (or hand it over to a committee member at any Club film presentation):
Andover Film Club