- Andover Film Club (hereafter “The Club”) is a not-for-profit organisation that offers all of its services on a “best endeavours” basis, and shall not, unless statutory provisions dictate otherwise, be liable in any circumstances for loss, damage or distress that exceeds the face value of any ticket or product purchased.
- A person on any of the e-mailing lists under the control of The Club will be automatically and immediately removed from that list if they use the “unsubscribe” button on a received e-mail.
2. Tickets and vouchers
- Refunds for a purchased ticket are only available up to 48 hours before a stated screening. Refunds will be given in the event of a cancellation of the event to which the ticket relates, or change of date or to the published content of that event.
- It is the sole responsibility of a purchaser making a booking online to check that the confirmation email(s) for the transaction(s) that they have made correspond to their intended booking. Any errors thus noted that cannot be rectified by additional transactions should be notified to The Club as soon as possible.
- It is the sole responsibility of a purchaser booking online to ensure that all attendees corresponding to that booking satisfy the requirements of the British Board of Film Classification age rating(s) for the film(s) to which the booking relates.
- A voucher with a time expiry may only be used on or prior to the date shown on that voucher.
- Vouchers have no cash or exchange value.
- Membership of The Club is open to anyone aged 16 years or over on the date of receipt by The Club of the application for membership or, in the case of a Gift Membership, the date of receipt of the Gift Membership Consent Form. Members under the age of 18 will not be admitted to films rated 18 by the British Board of Film Classification.
- Membership of The Club will expire one calendar year from the date of receipt cited in 3.1 above, unless a membership renewal fee is received on or before the date of expiry.
- An application for membership implies consent for The Club to hold and record the applicant’s name, physical and e-mail addresses, and other submitted contact details. The Club will deem this consent to be terminated if and when membership ceases. It is the sole responsibility of the person concerned to notify The Club of any change(s) to the aforementioned information.
- The Club will not send the information cited in 3.3 above to any third party other than dictated by statutory provisions.
- An application for membership implies consent for The Club to send the person concerned electronic and physical communications from time to time, such as e-mails and newsletters. The Club will deem this consent to be terminated if and when membership ceases.
- Membership and membership cards are strictly non-transferable.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse membership, or to withdraw membership and refund that proportion of the membership fee corresponding to the outstanding membership period following withdrawal, without stating any reason.
- Membership fees will not be refunded under any circumstances other than that cited in the above.
4. Website & Data Storage
- The website uses Stripe as its payment gateway for payments. No payment details are stored or viewable by The Club nor will be shared to third parties.
- You will only receive emails from us if you have agreed to by requesting your inclusion by either contacting us on at firstname.lastname@example.org or by adding your address to our email list on film nights. Mailings can be removed at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on an email.
- The website only uses Google Cookies these are harmless to your computer and only allow us to get core information from our viewers such as Location, Time spent on site and amount of views. This data is used only to improve our website.