Membership Deal8th February 2016
Past Lives – 11th March11th December 2019
VENUE – ODEON Cinema Andover
Please take note of the BBFC certification for this film and ensure all members of your party comply with it. People under the required age will not be allowed entry.
Not a member? That’s ok, everyone is very welcome, but if you join you could book before non-members get the opportunity to do so AND bring a friend for free to a film.
Choose the type of ticket, then Add to Basket. If you wish to purchase multiple ticket types please add each to the basket.
Guide to buying tickets…
1. Choose your type of ticket(s), then click the Add to Basket button.
2. If you are a member and plan to use a voucher for a free seat, add that ticket type to your Basket to ensure the seat is reserved and bring the voucher on the night. In summary, add your paid for ticket, then add the voucher ticket.
3. Students may book a ticket for themselves for £5 using the Club Member window. A Student Card must be presented with each ticket to gain admission.
4. When you have added all the tickets to your Basket, click View Basket and follow the instructions to check out.
5. You will receive an email from our website confirming your booking, please check it carefully. Keep this email safe for your own records, but we no longer need you to print out a copy to bring on the night as we have details of your booking already.
6. On the night please look at our display board to see what screen the film is on and present yourself to our volunteers at the screen door.